The Old Station Masters House was built in 1886 at the same time as the Oxshott Railway Station.
It is ideally situated just steps from hundreds of acres of woodland walks in the Oxshott Heath
The house is also conveniently well suited for transport into London (30min), Guildford (21 min) and is less than 30 minutes from both Heathrow and Gatwick Airport
The house is newly renovated and furnished to a high standard. We welcome travelers from all over.
It is the perfect destination for Expats seeking temporary accomodation while seeking a more permanent home in Oxshott, Cobham, Esher, Weybridge or Walton on Thames.
The house is currently available until sold. For Sales Enquiries- Click Above
GALLERY OF PHOTOS
Copyright The Old Station Masters House Oxshott